You are experiencing an issue where EventsManager (EM) fails to collect syslog data from certain sources. EM stopped collecting syslog data from NetScaler devices but continued to collect on other device types. Rebooting EM server enables NetScaler syslog data to be collected for a few hours but then it stops again.
- Stop all the GFI Services and close the EventsManager console.
- Go into TaskManager and stop any running process of EventsManager.
- Download the attached three zip files:
- After you download the .zip files, make sure to Right-Click > Properties, and select unblock the .zip files before extracting them. (Very Important Step)
- Extract and replace the existing EvtMgrs.dll and plstatus.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\EventsManager13 with the above-mentioned ones from the .zip files.
- Start GFI Events Manager Services and reopen the GUI.