Email alerts about failed monitoring events are not being received. Your SMTP settings for the event source and generated events appear correct. When you send a test communication, you receive the email alert, but when an event is generated nothing happens.
Not receiving email alerts about failed monitoring events may be caused by a corrupted database. To fix, follow these steps:
- Recreate a new database
- Click Configuration, Options, File Storage, Configure file storage
- Click File path
- Create new folder within the Databases folder, name it, and click "Okay"
- Click New to create new database
- Note: If database is large, enable data rotation by navigating to the Rotation tab
- Disable AV scanning for the GFI Database folder to prevent the database from corrupting again in the future
- Apply fixes related to EventsManager 13.2