You are trying to remove old events, but the commit deletions job fails with the following error message:
System.Exception: Another maintenance job is running, cannot commit deletions now
If you are sure that no other maintenance job should be running please restart Database Service at DLibM.Program.Main(String args)
- Close EventsManager console.
- Open Task Manager and stop the Esmdlibm.exe application if it is still running.
- Run the Services app.
- Stop the GFI Database Server 2.1 service.
Note: There is no need to stop other EventsManager services.
- After it has stopped, start it again.
- Run EventsManager and navigate to Configuration > Options > Database Operations.
- Run the commit deletion jobs again.
The job should complete without any errors.