This article lists the improvements, fixes, and known issues for GFI EventsManager 2011 Service Release 2 (Build 20110810).
GFI EventsManager 2011
- Automatically install and launch ReportPack when the Reports tab is accessed.
- Added a message at the beginning of the installation to notify users that they need to install on Windows Vista or above in order to collect events from Windows Vista and newer operating systems.
- Improved messaging when configuring a Microsoft Vista or newer computer in an EventsManager installation running on Windows XP/2003.
- W3C collector fix - not all records from a file were collected.
- A flicker on the dashboard was fixed.
- An error when renaming an HTML template related to Export to HTML feature was fixed.
- GFI EventsManager will remove all configured settings for any user that has a period in the name (EventsManager user).
The latest version of GFI EventsManager can be downloaded by visiting the download page.