This article explains the process for users to change the location of the database in the GFI EventsManager.
GFI EventsManager enables you to use a database stored in different locations on the same computer or any remote computer within your LAN.
- Follow these steps to change the location of the database:
- Open GFI EventsManager Management Console.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Select Options > File Storage.
- Select Configure file storage...
- Select Switch server to change the server storing the database.
- Select Browse... to select the path to GFI EventsManager database.
- To specify a remote computer, you have to install the Database Server on it. This component is integrated into the EventsManager installer.