This article explains the process for users to change the location of the database in the GFI EventsManager. GFI EventsManager enables you to use a database stored in different locations on the same computer or any remote computer within your LAN.
- From EventsManager, select the Configuration tab.
- Select Options > File Storage.
- Select Configure file storage.
- Select Switch server to change the server storing the database - enter IP
- Enter IP or hostname of the new server and click OK.
- Click Browse and select a new path for the database.
- Click OK.