You may need to move your custom reports to a different EventsManager installation, e.g., when performing a server migration or setting up an additional instance.
To transfer custom reports from one GFI EventsManager server to another, please do the following:
- Stop the GFI services on both servers.
- On the source server, browse to the
..\EventsManagerXXXX\Data\Reportsfolder (XXXX indicates the version, e.g. 2012 or 2013).
- Copy the
- On the target server, rename the original
- Paste the file you copied from the source server over to replace the one you renamed.
- Restart the services on both servers.