The Job Activity is empty and does not capture events on GFI EventsManager 13.2 console. The debug logs show the following errors:
error, plstatus.dll, ProcessReceivedMessages, Failed to get messages from monitorop: The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element.
2017-09-01, 15:14:03, 252, 0, 1630, 18d8, error, plstatus.dll, ProcessReceivedMessages, Stack trace is:
at GFILog.LogError(String message, Object args)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
The plstatus.dll file had a defect while managing some exceptions.
- Close the GFI EventsManager GUI.
- Stop the GFI EventsManager and GFI EventsManager Monitor Services.
- Download the patch and make sure it is unblocked.
- After you download the zip file, right click on the zip file > go to Properties > on the general tab select Unblock and apply. If you do not see the unblock option, you can proceed to the next step.
- Rename the current
C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\EventsManager13\plstatus.dllto
C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\EventsManager13\plstatus.dll.old
- Copy the downloaded file to C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\EventsManager13\
- Start the GFI EventsManager and GFI EventsManager Monitor Services.
- Open the GUI.