You may face an issue that the Splash Screen is still displayed after you start EventsManager - it remains on top of the console and does not disappear.
This issue may be caused by:
- Corrupted EventsManager files;
- A large number of records stored in the active database;
- No free space on the drive where EventsManager is installed.
- Reinstall the EventsManager app only (no need to reinstall the Database Server).
- From Events Browser, check the number of records in the active database - if the number is greater than 50 million, it may affect the performance of the application.
- Check that you have enough free space on the drive where EventsManager is installed and the DB is stored.
The default installation paths are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\Database Server 2.1
C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\EventsManager13
If there is no or little free space, you should do the following:
- Remove unnecessary files from the drive.
- Move the old database to another drive.
After you run EventsManager, the splash screen should disappear in a few seconds after the application is loaded.