Removing unwanted, expired, or no longer needed records from the database is part of maintenance. This article will walk you through the process of creating Commit Deletions jobs to completely remove events that are no longer used from the database.
To create Commit deletions jobs, follow these steps:
- Click the Configuration tab and select Options.
- From Configurations, right-click the Database operations node and select Create new job...
- Click Next at the wizard welcome screen.
- Select Import\Export Job and click Next.
- Select Commit deletions and click Next.
- Select the database to delete records from and click Next.
- Select when the job is executed and click Finish.